Payment For Your Device
Payment Methods available to you are via bank transfer (BACS).
Once you have selected the payment method juicyApples.co.uk offer this is not changeable and it is your responsibility to ensure that the Payment Details including but not limited to, for example; Account Holders Name, Account Number and Sort Code are correct and accurate. We Digital Limited will not be liable if you fail to receive a payment or suffer any loss, if a payment is sent to an incorrect account or recipient, as a result of any failure by you to correctly, completely and accurately provide and/or submit all Payment Details required when using our website, instructed by us at pint of sale agreement. You understand, agree, accept and that some the payment method is made available to you depend on third parties (third parties that/who we cannot and do not control) to process these payment including, but not limited to, payments by bank transfer (BACS). We will not be liable for delay in receipt of payment as a result of the actions or inactions taken by such third parties. Payments may be subject to validation and security checks that we may or third parties may require at our/their discretion from time to time.
It is the responsibility of the user to ensure that the registered name and address that they enter is correct and accurate. If your bank refuses a payment made by We Digital Limited due to an error in the name or address details you have provided to us, We Digital Limited reserves the right to make an administrative charge in the form of a deduction or a request for payment from you, for the reissue of payments. Please note that payment reissues are only made by BACS/bank transfer and you will be required to provide We Digital Limited with your account details in order to reissue payment to you. It is at the sole discretion of We Digital Limited how reissue payments are made. If you provide incorrect bank account details for reissue and a payment is refused by your bank upon applying for another reissue we may, at our discretion apply another administrative charge in the form of a deduction or a payment from you.
All payments include VAT at the current UK rate.
Acceptable Use of juicyApples.co.uk (We Digital Limited)
We Digital Limited strive to ensure that any information we provide is up to date and accurate, We Digital Limited cannot be held responsible for goods offered through third parties. We will amend any inaccuracies or exclusions as soon as is practical once we have been made of aware of them.
We Digital will not be liable for any special indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages relating to the participation or inability to participate in the programme.
We Digital is not responsible for damages or losses that result from participating or inability to participate in the offers whether affiliate or otherwise, or reliance on or use of information, services, or merchandise provided on our websites. The User acknowledges and agrees that We Digital neither endorses the contents of advertisements or third parties’ websites, nor assumes responsibility or liability for the accuracy of material contained therein, or any infringement of third party intellectual property rights arising there from, or any fraud or other crime facilitated thereby.
You agree to indemnify and hold We Digital Limited, its affiliates, officers, and employees harmless from any claim, demand, expense, or damage, (including reasonable legal fees) relating to your breach of this Agreement and your posting of any material on this site.
Users Agree and expressly Warrant that prior to selling their Devices are not counterfeit or other types of illegal copy of the Device that the User is selling and furthermore Agrees and Accepts to fully indemnify We Digital Limited against any potential action or action(s) whatsoever that may or may not be taken with regard to the sale of their Device in relation to, but not limited to, copyright and/ or intellectual property that might or may result from the sale of the Users Device to We Digital Limited.
Use of our Free Collection Service
1) In these Conditions:
“Company” shall mean juicyapples.co.uk, a part of We Digital Limited
“Agent” shall mean a person who acts on another’s behalf.
“Consignee” shall mean the intended recipient of the Shipment as specified to the Company by the Customer.
“Contract” shall mean the contract of carriage of a Parcel between the Customer and the Company, which shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Conditions.
“Customer” shall mean the person, or legal entity that enters into a contract for carriage of a Parcel with the Company.
“Device” shall mean the item the “Customer” is entering into a contract to sell.
“Free Collection Service” shall mean a service offered by the Company.
“Shipment” shall mean one or more Parcels sent at one time from the same Customer from one address to a Consignee at another address.
“Goods not accepted for carriage” means any items that are NOT items/products or goods that We Digital Limited accept and that you have sold to We Digital Limited by successfully entering the model or IMEI number of the Device using a juicyapples.co.uk valuation service, getting an offer price and creating a unique order which contains this Device and having it accepted by We Digital Limited who provide email confirmation to you of a successfully completed order and been offered the use of our FREE Collection Service.
2) The Company agrees, only subject to these Terms and Conditions, to carry goods that it’s accepts. The Company is not a carrier and the Customer accepts that the Company will use third party carriage partners to provide and fulfil its FREE Collection Service. If you are eligible for our FREE Collection Service the option will be made available when you complete your order. Each individual transaction has a unique “Order Number” which is issued to the customer upon completion of each individual transaction.
3) Where the Customer is not the owner of some or all of the goods to be carried by the Company the Customer shall be deemed for ALL purposes to be the Agent of the owner or owners and that if any other person has an interest in the goods the Customer is acting as his fully authorized Agent also. The Customer or Agent should be aware that the Company does not agree to purchase the items until they have passed Quality Check and been accepted in writing by the Company. As such collection of the goods by a carrier appointed by the Company and/or the provision of a Collection Receipt does not mean that the Company agrees to purchase the goods.
4) The Customer shall not request that the Company or any of its chosen Carriers carry any parcels or goods that are not accepted by the Company and/or contravene any or all of the conditions set out here. The Company and/or its Carriers accept NO liability whatsoever for any losses or harm arising from carriage of any Restricted items, where Restricted items are ALL items that the Company does not accept details of which are given here.
5) The Customer warrants that they will not supply to the Company any Goods or Items that are NOT accepted by the Company for carriage. The Customer warrants that the content, nature and type of Goods within the Parcel are as described by the Customer upon any request made by the Company for a description of the Goods to be conveyed. The Customer accepts that it is entirely reasonable for the Company to rely upon the accuracy of the Customer’s description of the Goods which may be unidentifiable to the Company and/or its Carriers being within sealed packaging, in ensuring that the Company complies with its legal obligations not to carry or accept for carriage Restricted Goods/Items that are deemed to be “Dangerous Goods” meaning Goods included in the list of Dangerous Goods as defined in the Classification, Packaging and Labelling of Dangerous Substances Regulations 1984, the Classification, Packaging and Labelling Regulations 1983, the Radioactive Substances (carriage by Road) (Great Britain) Regulations 1974 and the Explosives by Road Regulations 1996 including any other relevant legislation or regulations together with any amendments thereto, or means goods which present a comparable hazard.
6) Transit shall commence when a Parcel is handed to the Company at the point of collection specified by the Customer. The Company is entitled entirely at its discretion to convey the Parcel by any means of conveyance and by any route whatsoever. Transit shall (unless otherwise previously determined) end when the Parcel is accepted at the Company’s storage house.
The Company and it’s Carriers will START Transit of the Customer’s Goods on the day the Customer has agreed their Parcel(s) to be collected and from the address provided by the Customers to the Company. The accuracy of the address details provided and therefore the point of collection (and start of Transit) are the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Customer fully accepts and agrees that whilst they have been prompted to book a Collection Date, that the Company and it’s Carriers from time to time may NOT, on that Booked Date/Day of Collection, be able to Collect (START the Transit of the Goods) the Customer’s Goods for whatever reason thereby the Customer agrees, acknowledges and accepts that the Booked Date is subject to change at the Company’s sole discretion, from time to time although the Company and its Carriers shall endeavour to do so on the Booked Day/Date and as such the Customer fully accepts and agrees without question that the Company and/or its Carriers shall NOT become liable, whatsoever for any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including any loss of profits or interest cost and for the avoidance of doubt. Transit will START when the Company and/or its Carriers have collected the Parcel from the Customer. The Company will make two attempts to collect the Parcel and after TWO failed attempts the Company may choose to make no further attempts to START Transit. Any Parcels that enter the Transit process are insured up to the value the Company has placed on the items that the Company understands are contained within the Parcel itself.
To make a claim for a lost order (subject to the Company accepting and confirming that it has not received your parcel), the Customer must possess and be able to provide upon request a valid and authentic collection receipt. Should the Customer NOT be able to provide a valid Collection Receipt for the ORDER that they wish to claim for, the Customer may not be able to make a claim. To start a claim please contact the Company’s Customer Service team directly. Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain a receipt from the driver and retain this for insurance purposes as proof of the collection. The Company accepts no other valuations other than its own for the items that you may be claiming for and under no circumstances accepts any liability for any other loss, damage or compensation resulting from the use of our service including the use of the courier services
7) The Company may from time-to-time accept liability for some physical loss of, or physical damage to, Goods during Transit except to the extent that such loss or damage has arisen from or consists of:
(a) The Customer or consignee insufficiently or improperly labelling, packing or addressing, including providing to the Company and/or its carriers incorrect or missing postcode information.
(b) Act of God, seizure under legal process;
(c) Any consequence of war, invasion, act of foreign enemy hostilities (whether war is declared or not), civil war, rebellion, insurrection, military or usurped power or confiscation, requisition, destruction of or damage to property by or under the order of any government or public or local authority, riots, civil commotion, lockouts, general or partial stoppage or restraint of labour from whatever cause, pressure waves caused by aircraft or other aerial devices travelling at sonic or supersonic speeds, the direct or indirect effect of ionising radiations or contamination by radioactivity.
(d) The Company shall not be under any liability of any kind for goods:
- Where there has been fraud by the Customer or the owner of the Goods or the servants or agents of either; or
- For the avoidance of doubt, where the Parcel and/or Goods was not in Transit at the time of loss, or the customer cannot provide on request the receipt which should have been obtained when the parcel was handed to the driver.
8) Subject to Clauses 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 of these Terms and Conditions the Company’s liability for the loss of or damage to any goods carried within the United Kingdom (which includes Northern Ireland, and all the islands of the cost of Great Britain, excluding the Channel Islands) shall be limited to the amount that the Customer may claim (subject to the claim provisions in Clauses 6 & 9 of these Terms and Conditions) for the items contained within the Parcel, the valuation method of which and therefore the limitation on liability is provided for in Clauses 6 & 9 of these Terms and Conditions only.
Notwithstanding the above, the Company shall, in no circumstances whatsoever, including negligence, nuisance, breach of contract or non-performance by the Company, be liable to the Customer for:
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage of any kind, including any loss of profits or interest cost and for the avoidance of doubt, the cost of recompiling the information contained on the goods.
- in the case of Parcels consigned to or from Northern Ireland, and islands off the Coast of Great Britain the Company shall have no liability for any loss in excess of the liability specified herein.
Nothing in these Conditions limits or excludes the liability of the Company:
- for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; or
- for any damage or liability incurred by the Customer as a result of fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation by the Company; or
- for any liability incurred by the Customer as a result of any breach by the Company of the condition as to title or the warranty as to quiet possession implied by section 2 of the Supply of Goods and Services Act 1982.
9) The Customer must notify the Company in writing of any loss or damage, giving rise to a claim within 28 days of the date of commencement of Transit of the affected Parcel. If the Customer fails to do so, the Company shall not be liable for any loss or damage, save and except where the Customer proves that: it was not reasonably possible for the Customer to advise the Company or make such claim in writing within the time limit applicable; and such advice or claim was made within a reasonable time;
The Company may make such investigations as it deems necessary to satisfy itself of the validity of any claim.
10) The Customer shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified against any and all losses, damages, costs and expenses incurred by the Company arising out of or in connection with the Customer’s breach of any of the warranties provided in clause 5. The Customer shall indemnify and keep the Company indemnified against all loss, damage, costs or expenses, howsoever arising, including the negligence of the Company, in respect of any damage or loss of every nature beyond the liability of the Company under these Conditions.
The Customer shall, in addition to its obligations under Clause 8, indemnify the Company against any duty, tax or levy not expressly agreed to be paid by the Company under the Contract.
The Customer shall indemnify the Company against any liability arising under Section 30(10) of the VAT Act 1994 (or any analogous provision in any other jurisdiction) or any statutory modification or re-enactment thereof in respect of a failure to export zero rated goods or to comply with any conditions in relation to zero rated goods intended to be exported.
11) The Customer acknowledges and agrees that the provisions of Clauses 4, 7, 8 and 9 shall extend to protect and indemnify the employees and agents of the Company and that such provisions have been entered into and shall be enforceable by the Company for itself and as trustee or Agent for such employees and agents.
12) The Company shall be temporarily relieved of its obligation to perform the Contract to the extent that performance is delayed by fire, severe weather conditions, industrial dispute, labour disturbance, delay by any government or public or local authority, and other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Company (a “force majeure event) and for the avoidance of any doubt the Company’s charges shall be payable in full in such circumstances.
Where the Company, at its discretion, is prevented from performing the Contract due to a force majeure event and it returns the Parcel to the Customer its liability shall be limited to the price paid for the Contract and where it is unable to return the Parcel because of the particular circumstances of the force majeure event its liability shall be limited in accordance with Clause 10, without prejudice to the Company’s rights at common law to treat the Contract as frustrated.
The Company may at its sole discretion and without notice withdraw or refuse to offer the FREE Collection Service to any individual Customer, groups of Customer or all Customers.
13) If any provision of these Conditions is held invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force.
14) The Contract and these Terms and Conditions shall in all respects be subject to and construed in accordance with English Law.
15) The Parties to the Contract and these Terms and Conditions hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
The FREE Collection Service provided by We Digital Limited and Approved courier is limited to the pickup, transportation and delivery of your Parcel(s) which should contain only items/product or goods that We Digital Limited accept and that you have sold to We Digital Limited by successfully entering the make, model or IMEI number of the Device using the We Digital Limited valuation service, getting an offer price and creating a unique order which contains this Device and having it accepted by We Digital Limited who provide email confirmation to you of a successfully completed order and been offered the use of our FREE Collection Service for.
You understand that we are not the carrier but use Approved courier who will accept goods for carriage only on the conditions expressly provided for/by/in these Terms and Conditions and we reserve the right at our absolute discretion to refuse carriage to any package(s) tendered to us/Approved courier for transportation.
Please ensure that each BOX that you send using our FREE Send Service weighs no more than 15 kilograms. You can send MORE THAN ONE BOX if you have lots of items to send us, but you must ensure that a single box weighs no more than 15 kilograms and adheres to the dimensions provided below. Please ensure you item is securely and appropriately packaged this is to include both the inner and outer packaging.
To make a claim for a lost or damaged order (subject to the Company accepting and confirming that it has not received your parcel), the Customer must possess and be able to provide upon request a valid and authentic returns receipt which was provided at the Approved courier store at which the customers Parcel(s) were scanned and accepted for return to We Digital Limited. Should the Customer NOT be able to provide a valid Returns Receipt for the ORDER that they wish to claim for, the Customer may not be able to make a claim. To start a claim please contact the Company’s Customer Service team directly by emailing [email protected] Please note that it is the customer’s responsibility to obtain a receipt from their chosen drop off point and retain this for tracking and insurance purposes.
In order to use our FREE Send Service your Parcels must not weigh more than 15 kilograms nor exceed dimensions of 120cm in length and a maximum volume of 225cm, and must have the correct Labels attached – such correct Labels are provided to you in an E Mail sent previously. You must use the Labels that are provided for each individual order, defined by the unique order number associated with each order. You may only use the labels marked with our FREE Send Service mark and/or the “Approved courier” logo to send packages using our FREE Send Service provided by Approved courier. Any other labels not bearing these marks are for other services such as our FREE Courier Service.
The Company reserves the right to reject a Parcel at the relevant collection point if the Parcel exceeds the weight or dimensions stated here or if there is not a valid Label attached; you agree that when sending your Parcel(s) using our FREE Send Service provided by Approved courier, that we may at our absolute discretion carry/provide carriage services in the following ways: fulfilled by the Approved courier itself or by Approved courier’ own servants performing part of all the relevant services, or by Approved courier employing or entrusting the carriage of goods to others to perform part or all the services.
You shall not require us or Approved courier or caused to carry or convey anything if such carriage or conveyance would be unlawful. We and Approved courier will ONLY carry Parcels that meet these Terms and Conditions and contain items, product or goods that We Digital Limited accepts and that you have sold to We Digital Limited by successfully entering the model or IMEI number of the item using the We Digital Limited valuation service, getting an offer price and creating a unique order which contains these items and having it accepted by We Digital Limited who provide email confirmation to you of a successfully completed order and been offered the use of our FREE Collection Service for. Should you nevertheless deliver goods that we do NOT accept for carriage, meaning goods that are NOT Accepted by We Digital Limited as described above, in a Parcel to the Company or to Approved courier or cause us or Approved courier to handle or deal with any such goods, you shall be liable for any and all loss or damage caused by, or in connection with the goods however arising and shall indemnify the Company and Approved courier against all penalties, claims, damages, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection therewith and the goods may be destroyed or otherwise dealt with at the sole discretion of the Company or by any other person in whose custody they may be at the relevant time.
The Company and/or Approved courier will NOT carry, and you agree NOT TO SEND or request that we carry, any works of art, artwork, ceramics, deeds, tender documents, documents of every kind including passports, stamps, securities, vouchers, money, prescribed drugs, precious metals, livestock, liquids, perishable goods, glass, bullion, coins, precious stones, valuable jewellery, valuable antiques or plants. Should you nevertheless (whether knowingly or unknowingly) deliver such goods in a Parcel to the Company and/or Approved courier or cause the Company and/or Approved courier to handle such goods, the Company and/or Approved courier shall be under no liability whatsoever in connection with the goods however arising.
The Company shall not be responsible for any loss or damage to a Parcel for non-delivery or mis-delivery if it is proved that the loss, damage, non-delivery or mis-delivery was due to the negligence or fault of you. The Company shall only be liable for non-delivery or mis-delivery if it is proved that the same was caused by the negligence or default of the Company, which shall be determined by the Company at its sole discretion. It shall be your responsibility to satisfy yourself that any Parcel that you wish to have carried by the Company and/or Approved courier, shall meet the weight and dimensions conditions stated in the scope of service. The Company will accept no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage to such Parcel arising from the unsuitability of such Parcel.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, the Company can under no circumstances whatsoever, accept any responsibility for any delay to Parcels not due to the negligence or default of the Company or its agents, which shall be determined by the Company at its sole discretion. Since the Company is unable to assess the cost to a Customer of the loss or damage of any Parcel, in no case whatsoever shall any liability of the Company, however arising and notwithstanding any lack of explanation, exceed the cost value of the relevant goods in a Parcel or the value of compensation cover selected at the point of purchase whichever is less. If the goods in the Parcel have any extra intrinsic value to the Customer or the Customer would suffer consequential losses in the event of their loss or damage to the goods in the Parcel, then the Customer is advised to insure against such risks and losses since the Company is not liable for any such loss or damage.
The Company shall not be liable for loss or damage to any part of any Parcel (whether comprising one or more packages in the Parcel), or for the loss or non-delivery of the whole of any Parcel, or for damage, delay or detention or any part thereof however caused, unless the Company is advised thereof in writing, of the fact of the loss or damage or mis-delivery (as the case may be) within 12 days from the date that you had your Parcel(s) accepted at a Approved courier shop – this date will be printed on the Returns Receipt that you were given when you sent your items using our FREE Collection Service. Please contact us by emailing [email protected] if you would like help with a lost Parcel.
The Company shall not be liable for loss or damage to any part of any Parcel (whether comprising one or more packages in the Parcel), or for the loss or non-delivery of the whole of any Parcel, or for damage, delay or detention or any part thereof however caused, if the parcel is not correctly labelled with a valid Approved courier label. The Company reserves the right to refuse any Parcels which are neither the property of, nor sent on behalf of, you.
The Company insists that all goods entrusted to the Company for carriage have been properly labelled with a Approved courier label provided by the Company. Where the Customer is not the owner of some or all of the goods to be carried by the Company the Customer shall be deemed for ALL purposes to be the Agent of the owner or owners and that if any other person has an interest in the goods the Customer is acting as their fully authorised Agent also.
The Customer or Agent should be aware that the Company does not agree to purchase the items until they have passed Security Check and been accepted in writing by the Company. As such collection of the goods by a carrier appointed by the Company and/or the provision of a Collection Receipt does not mean that the Company agrees to purchase the goods.
The Customer warrants that they will not supply to the Company any Goods or Items that are NOT accepted by the Company for carriage. The Customer warrants that all Goods/Items have been properly and sufficiently packaged and labelled in accordance with the instructions issued by We Digital Limited and importantly has the correct Approved courier label on the Parcel(s).
The Customer warrants that the content, nature and type of Goods within the Parcel are as described by the Customer upon any request made by the Company for a description of the Goods to be conveyed. The Customer accepts that it is entirely reasonable for the Company to rely upon the accuracy of the Customer’s description of the Goods which may be unidentifiable to the Company and/or its Carriers being within sealed packaging, in ensuring that the Company complies with its legal obligations not to carry or accept for carriage Restricted Goods/Items that are deemed to be “Dangerous Goods” meaning Goods included in the list of Dangerous Goods as defined in the Classification, Packaging and Labelling of Dangerous Substances Regulations 1984, the Classification, Packaging and Labelling Regulations 1983, the Radioactive Substances (carriage by Road) (Great Britain) Regulations 1974 and the Explosives by Road Regulations 1996 including any other relevant legislation or regulations together with any amendments thereto, or means goods which present a comparable hazard. The Customer will be liable for and indemnify the Company for ANY loss, damage or liability arising from a breach of these.